We are a startup in the healthcare industry in Brazil. We work with patients and physicians to promote life quality for patients and families.
We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated and results-driven executive General Manager to manage our startup’s activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs to reach our strategy goals.
Duties for the General Manager will include:
– Coordinate overall business operations, interacting with all areas and team members
– Translate strategy into business operations tactics to reach goals
– Oversee day to day operations
– Lead by example and motivate team members, improving quality of work and productivity
– Evaluate team’s performance and productivity
– Formulate, implement and monitor new processes, policies and codes of conduct
– Refine and constantly improve the company’s processes, rituals, metrics and KPIs
– Allocate budget resources and manage operational costs
– Monitor financial activities, analyse financial data
– Ensure excellent customer service through our team effort
– Coordinate/supervise the work of key vendors/providers
– Hire and coordinate new team members’ training
– Perform market research and complex analysis of new business opportunities
– Full P&L responsibility
– Maximize efficiency, reaching more and better results with less resources and budget
– Prepare regular reports for upper management (Founder)
– Develop growth opportunities, ensure profits are always on the rise
– Provide creative and effective solutions to business issues (eg. profit decline, employee conflicts, new competitors, etc).
Benefícios: a combinar
Para se candidatar a esta vaga envie seus detalhes por e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org